Hello,

I'm studying TBL and preparing lessons for the next semester, in which I will start with TBL in my Analytical Chemistry course (bachelor's degree in Chemistry, second year).
I'd like to ask you about your experience with i-RAT: do you use an online platform such as Moodle or a traditional piece of paper?
I have around 60 students and for this reason I could use Moodle, but I'm concerned about the possibility of cheating (are students with a phone or a PC connected to Internet tempted to give a quick glance at the possible answer or their notes?).
Thank you if someone wants to share his/her experience and suggestions on the matter.

Marina

Marina Di Carro, PhD
Department of Chemistry and Industrial Chemistry
University of Genoa

Via Dodecaneso, 31
16146  Genova - Italy

email address: [log in to unmask]