Hello –

We are wondering if anyone has done a TBL for first or second year medical students on Action Potential or Synaptic Transmission? We would greatly appreciate any examples you are willing to share or interest in collaborating. Please feel free to contact me directly.

Thank you!

Amy

--

Amy Stickford Becker, MA

Director, Longitudinal Curriculum and Instruction

University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health

Health Sciences Learning Center - 4284

Office Phone: 608-265-2927

To unsubscribe from the TEAMLEARNING-L list, please click here.