The Team-Based Learning Collaborative (TBLC) would like to congratulate the 2018 TBLC Grant Recipients. We received many high quality grants this year. Of the six submissions, we are happy to congratulate Dr. Jody Tokemoto from the University of Texas at Tyler on her grant titled, “The RAPsody of Virtual Reality Team-Based Learning” as well as Sarah Lerchenfeldt from Oakland University on her grant titled, “A Qualitative Analysis on the Effectiveness of Peer Feedback in Team-Based Learning.”

For more information about TBLC and the annual grants, please visit www.teambasedlearning.org

To unsubscribe from the TEAMLEARNING-L list, please click here.