Hello Everyone,

I’m wondering if anybody has a TBL (application exercise) suitable for first year medical students on Enzyme Kinetics or Membrane Transport. I checked the TBLC Case Bank and MedEd Portal and found one published case, but looking for some additional options.

Many thanks!

Maria

Maria Sheakley, PhD

Associate Professor

Department of Biomedical Sciences

WMU Homer Stryker MD School of Medicine

1000 Oakland Drive

Kalamazoo, MI 49008-8010

Office Phone: 269.337.4530

Email: [log in to unmask]

This electronic message is intended for the named recipient(s) only, and may contain information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the named recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, or are not the named recipient, please notify us immediately by contacting the sender at the electronic mail address noted above, and delete and destroy all copies of this message. Thank you.

To unsubscribe from the TEAMLEARNING-L list, please click here.