Hello, TBLers!

My institution is migrating from BB to Canvas and we©öre doing it at warp speed.

I have colleagues who are looking for resources on how to facilitate the RAP via Canvas. Can anyone provide "how to" links or soft copy
resources?

Also, does anyone have a workaround for this issue: ¡°You cannot filter the grade book by group. You can apply a grade for a group assignment to everyone in the group, but if people were absent you have to go in and manually remove the grades (or enter grades by hand for everyone, a real drawback for a big class.)"

Thanks a bunch!

Stephanie Paul Doscher, Ed.D.
Associate Director
jkjkjk
11200 S.W. 8th Street, Modesto Maidique Campus, PC 246
Tel: 305-348-4146
Fax: 305-348-3409
Cell: 305-799-5906
[log in to unmask]" style="color: rgb(149, 79, 114);">[log in to unmask]
http://goglobal.fiu.edu

No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it.
Albert Einstein

To unsubscribe from the TEAMLEARNING-L list, please click here.