He is at the catholic university in Montevideo....I can send his contact details tomorrow

Jim Sibley

Author of Getting Started with Team-Based Learning
Visit my website at learntbl.ca

Sorry for brief message -sent from my iPad

On Oct 9, 2017, at 3:15 PM, Zhang, Hongwei [E CPE] <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dear Colleagues,

I am new to team based learning but have found it quite exciting. I will be teaching courses related to wireless/computer networks, embedded systems, and cyber-physical systems (which are sub-areas of computer engineering). I wonder if anyone has prior experience in adopting TBL in teaching any courses related to the aforementioned topics?

Thanks a lot and best,

Hongwei

--

http://www.ece.iastate.edu/~hongwei/