I teach postgraduate managerial accounting and use TBL

Larry was kind  enough to guide me along developing material for it and my colleagues who taught some. classes also suggested improvements

I open the class with RAT condicted individually and in team giving feedback followed up with a specially designed report and then the remainder of class applies knowledge in teams with a case leading to choosing one of six options justifying and defending

I am looking for a journal to publish the process and sample materials but that has stalled. If anyone has a suggestion I will be grateful

Warm regards/gary

Last book:
Latest book (Forthcoming)
Oliver, G R (2018) The genesis and development of the managerial accountant's compass. New York: Routledge.
Last book:
Oliver, G R (2012) Foundations of the assumed business operations and strategy body of knowledge. Sydney: Darlington Press