Like social work, graduate school psychology classes are better with groups of five and promote active participation of all students. I have been very unhappy with groups of 7 which promotes loafing. Therefore, 5 is my preferred number, with 4 and 6 being ok as well. You will be happy in the end if you make the change now.
Best,
Graciela
Graciela Elizalde-Utnick, Ph.D.
Coordinator
Bilingual Specializations
School Psychology, Counseling, & Leadership
School of Education
Brooklyn College - CUNY

This communication, including any attachments, is confidential and is protected by privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender by telephone or email, and permanently delete all copies, electronic or other, you may have. The foregoing applies even if this notice is embedded in a message that is forwarded or attached.

Sent from my iPhone