So, I have a student in my class who is being treated for leukemia and will be out next week because her white cell count has dropped and she is at a high risk for infection. Does anyone have any experience with Skype (or other distance learning technology) and TBL group participation? Is there any literature out there, or would this be unique?

--
Douglas Anderson
Professor and Chair

Note: The enclosed information is STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL and is intended for the use of the intended recipient only. Federal and Ohio laws protect patient medical information that may be disclosed in this e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution, disclosure, or copying of the contents is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately.

To unsubscribe from the TEAMLEARNING-L list, please click here.