From: Team-Based Learning [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lori Ann Roness
Sent: Wednesday, September 20, 2017 10:11 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Advice on changing groups around

I just started a new course and on the first  day of class, there were fewer than 15 students.  So I formed 2 teams of 7 students, thinking that some of the students would drop. But alas, no students have dropped and there are now 16 students.  We have only had 1 class thus far. Monday is my second class.  Should I leave the teams the way they are and just add the 2 new students to the existing groups or should I create a third team, pulling some students from team 1 and some from team 2. The only thing the new team would have to do is create their own code of ethics.

My concern though with creating the third team is that if someone does drop the course, at least one of the teams will then go down to 4 members. Thoughts?

Lori Ann

--
Lori Ann Roness & Associates Ltd.
Ph/Fx: (506) 536-2223

Specializing in research, proposal development and community development for First Nations, Aboriginal communities, Aboriginal organizations, non-profit organizations, and for-profit companies.

To unsubscribe from the TEAMLEARNING-L list, please click here.

To unsubscribe from the TEAMLEARNING-L list, please click here.