Hello everyone,

On behalf of the Team-Based Learning Collaborative (TBLC), I'm pleased to announce that the Call for Abstracts for the 2018 TBLC Meeting is now open! The 17th Annual TBLC Meeting will be held March 1-3, 2018 in San Diego, California with pre-conference workshops on March 1, 2018.

We invite you to submit abstracts for either poster or brief oral roundtable presentations on any topic relevant to team-based learning. Although there will be no limit on the number of poster presentations, the number of brief oral roundtable presentations will be limited. The Program Committee will review all abstracts for relevance to team-based learning and will determine which are appropriate for poster and brief oral roundtable presentations. Applicants will be notified by October 31, 2017 whether their abstracts were accepted for presentation at the annual meeting and whether deemed appropriate for poster or brief oral roundtable presentation.

We are asking for abstracts for three different tracks:
  • Fundamentals
  • Innovations
  • Research/Scholarship
Please visit www.TBLCAbstract.org to submit an abstractPlease note that the first time you enter the site, you will be required to create a user profile.

Deadline for submission: September 15, 2017.

Word Limit: 300

While we are open to all TBL-related submissions, we are particularly excited to increase the number of submissions focused on non-medical applications of TBL. We look forward to receiving your submissions and hope to see you in San Diego in 2018!

If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know at [log in to unmask].

Thank you,

photo
Danielle Inscoe
Account Manager, TBLC
1404 1/2 Adams Ave Huntington WV 25704
304 208 8011
[log in to unmask]  www.teambasedlearning.com

To unsubscribe from the TEAMLEARNING-L list, please click here.