From: Team-Based Learning <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Haviva Goldman <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thursday, 27 July 2017 at 04:41
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: live team formation

Hi all,

I am curious what is the largest size class that you have successfully used team formation 'on the fly'  (with students lining up and counting off)?  I will have 130 students.  Is that too many? How long might that take? My previous maximum was about 65 students and that had worked well.  I like doing it live, as it works as a nice ice breaker and is very transparent.  But I'm afraid it might get unwieldy with 130 and take too long.

Thanks!

Haviva Goldman

Drexel University College of Medicine

To unsubscribe from the TEAMLEARNING-L list, please click here.

To unsubscribe from the TEAMLEARNING-L list, please click here.