I am a part of a research project regarding student perceptions of team-based learning experiences. This work will examine the effects of forming TBL or other student teams using conation/ Kolbe Index scores. I had previously posted information about this study in April, searching for TBL practitioners in STEM fields. However, our research team is moving forward with plans to complete a Pilot Study, collect baseline data, and apply for grant funding for a large-scale study during the fall semester to include . For the large-scale study, we plan to partner with instructors across disciplines that utilize TBL in a variety of class and institution sizes. Inclusion in the large-scale study will, in most cases, involve collecting baseline data on student perceptions and performance in team based courses this fall. To do so, you would just need to share a web link to a Qualtrics survey with your students at three times during the semester and offer extra credit to the students who complete either these surveys or an alternative extra credit assignment. (The alternative to the surveys is required for IRB approval, and we will be happy to suggest some possibilities.) We will be able to accommodate a small number of collaborators who are unable to collect baseline data this fall. If you are interested in being part of the large-scale study, please click on this link and complete the very short Conation Collaboration Survey. Doing so doesn't obligate you to participate; it just lets us know that you're interested and that we should follow up to discuss details of a possible collaboration! https://clemsoncecas.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_7aJ3kl72XEcvBXL I hope you'll consider being a part of this study, and I look forward to talking to you about it.

To unsubscribe from the TEAMLEARNING-L list, please click here.