Hello everyone,

On behalf of the Team-Based Learning Collaborative (TBLC), I would like to
share information on our April featured Module: *Exploring Potential New
Treatments for Alzheimer's Disease*:

This month’s featured module is the *Exploring Potential New Treatments For
Alzheimer’s Disease* module. The Module was developed by Dr. Leanne Coyne,
reviewed, and published to the Resource Bank in the Winter of 2014.
The *Exploring
Potential New Treatments For Alzheimer’s Disease* module was used in a
neuropharmacology course to introduce students to the challenges in
treating Alzheimer’s disease. This course is taught to pharmacy students in
their second semester of pharmacy school. All students have a bachelor’s
degree or equivalent and prior education in biology.

The Module focuses on three learning goals. The Learning Goals are:

   1. Explain what is currently known about the underlying pathophysiology
   of Alzheimer’s disease.
   2. Identify potential drug targets based upon our current understanding
   of Alzheimer’s disease pathophysiology.
   3. Predict systemic effects that may occur if a potential drug target is
   modulated.

The *Exploring Potential New Treatments For Alzheimer’s Disease* module
includes a five question RAT and three Application Exercises.

This module and many more can be found in the TBLC Resource Bank. Click
here to log in <http://teambasedlearning.site-ym.com/login.aspx> to the
Member’s Site.

Did you know that you can submit your own module to be peer reviewed by
TBLC members and included in the TBLC Resource Bank? Click here to download
<http://www.teambasedlearning.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/TBLC-Resource-Bank-Submission-Form.doc>
the Resource Bank submission form and e-mail it to [log in to unmask]

Thank you,

[image: photo]
Danielle Inscoe
Account Manager, TBLC
A 1404 1/2 Adams Ave Huntington WV 25704
P  304 208 8011  <304 208 8011>
E  [log in to unmask]  <[log in to unmask]> W
www.teambasedlearning.com

<http://facebook.com/teambasedlearning>
<http://linkedin.com/in/danielle-inscoe-893500103/>
<http://twitter.com/tblearning>