Hello everyone,

On behalf of the Team-Based Learning Collaborative (TBLC), I'd like to announce that the 2017 TBLC Meeting Archives are now available on the TBLC website! The 2017 Meeting was held March 2-4 at the Orlando Airport Lakeside Marriott in Orlando, Florida.

To access the Meeting Archives, visit the TBLC website (www.teambasedlearning.org), go to “News & Events” in the top menu bar, and then click on “Conferences” from the drop down menu. Here, we have listed the previous TBLC meetings including the 2017 meeting. Clicking on “2017 – Orlando, Florida” will take you to information on the 2017 meeting.

We look forward to seeing you at next year's meeting!

Thank you,

photo
Danielle Inscoe
Account Manager, TBLC
1404 1/2 Adams Ave Huntington WV 25704
304 208 8011
[log in to unmask]  www.teambasedlearning.com

To unsubscribe from the TEAMLEARNING-L list, please click here.