Hi Jen,

I have been using Teammates for peer feedback, https://teammatesv4.appspot.com/ for some time.  It allows you to set up teams, who sees what, and whether it is anonymous or not.  You can then have individualized links sent to students to access their colleagues’ feedback.  Servers are not in the US/Canada, if that is a concern for you.

Regarding the non-functioning team, I agree that formative evaluation would be helpful.  Also, calling on other team members for reporting out and representing team decisions and rationale may help.

Liz Winter, Ph.D., LSW

Academic Coordinator and Clinical Assistant Professor

Child Welfare Education for Leadership Program

School of Social Work

University of Pittsburgh

2327 Cathedral of Learning

Pittsburgh, PA 15260

Phone: 412-648-2371

Fax:     412-624-1159

NOTICE: The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by person or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer