From: Team-Based Learning [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lori Ann Roness
Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2017 7:08 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Readiness Assurance Process Questions for Social Science

Hi there. I am new to TBL and am getting ready to teach my first TBL module.  I am wondering if anyone would be able to share an example of an IRAP/TRAP question and/or 4S application activity for the social sciences. I myself am teaching a sociology of colonialism course but most of the examples I have come across pertain to business or science where the answers are mostly numerical. I'm just not 100% sure I am clear on how to construct such questions for sociology where the answer is not always clear cut.

PS I am also new to this listserv by about a week and have really appreciated the other questions that have been shared. They have been very helpful!

Thanks in advance.

Lori Ann

--
Lori Ann Roness Consulting
Ph/Fx: (506) 536-2223

Specializing in research, proposal development and community development for First Nations, Aboriginal communities, Aboriginal organizations, non-profit organizations, and for-profit companies.