Hi there. I am new to TBL and am getting ready to teach my first TBL module.
I am wondering if anyone would be able to share an example of an IRAP/TRAP
question and/or 4S application activity for the social sciences. I myself am
teaching a sociology of colonialism course but most of the examples I have
come across pertain to business or science where the answers are mostly
numerical. Iım just not 100% sure I am clear on how to construct such
questions for sociology where the answer is not always clear cut.

PS I am also new to this listserv by about a week and have really
appreciated the other questions that have been shared. They have been very
helpful!

Thanks in advance.

Lori Ann

--
Lori Ann Roness Consulting
Ph/Fx: (506) 536-2223

Specializing in research, proposal development and community development for
First Nations, Aboriginal communities, Aboriginal organizations, non-profit
organizations, and for-profit companies.