Robin,

I taught Farm Management and Operations in TBL format while at Iowa State for 7 semesters. This course had a significant imbalance of men and women as well. Although The team formation procedure didn't specifically address this imbalance via the selected questions, the females were typically will distributed throughout teams. The teams worked extremely well across each iteration of these course.

OP McCubbins, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor | Tennessee Tech University
@opmccubbins

Please excuse any grammatical issues and the brevity of this message. Sent from my iPhone