Hello everyone,

On behalf of the Team-Based Learning Collaborative (TBLC), I'd like to remind everyone that the Early Bird Deadline is Friday, January 13th

Currently, registration is $395/$495 for member/non-member. After the Early Bird Deadline, rates will increase to $475/$575 for member/non-member registration. Be sure to register before this deadline to receive the reduced rate! Registration for the meeting can be found online at www.tblcmeeting.org

The TBLC attendee room rate is $189 per night at the Orlando Airport Marriott Lakeside. The special room rate is for the nights of March 2-4, 2017 and will only be available until February 6, 2017.

After February 6, the hotel cannot guarantee a room for TBLC attendees, so be sure to book your hotel before the cut off!

To make your reservations, please call the hotel’s reservation line directly at 800-228-9290 or you may make your reservations online here.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please let us know at [log in to unmask]. We’re looking forward to seeing you in Orlando!

Thank you,

Danielle Inscoe
Account Manager

Team-Based Learning Collaborative
c/o JulNet Solutions, LLC
1404 1/2 Adams Avenue
Huntington, WV 25704  U.S.A.

T: 304.208.8011 Ext 705
F: 304.523.9701

Join us for the 2017 TBLC Meeting - Orlando, FL USA
More Details - www.TBLCMeeting.org

To unsubscribe from the TEAMLEARNING-L list, please click here.