Hi,

My name is Brian O’Dwyer and I worked with a team from Duke-NUS Medical School to develop the InteDashboard TBL software for IRATs, TRATs, Applications and Peer Evaluation.  We just completed our 2016 beta testing with six universities in Asia, Australia, and the United States.  We are making several additional beta testing spots available in early 2017.  Jim Sibley suggested I contact the TBL educators in this community.  Please contact myself or Laura Long ([log in to unmask]) if you or someone you know are interested in beta testing the InteDashboard TBL software (details at www.intedashboard.com).

Thanks for your time.

Kind regards,
Brian

Brian O’Dwyer

Commercial Founder and Executive Chairman

cid:image001.png@01D2128F.C7139BA0

InteDashboardTM

New online platform exclusively for TBL

www.intedashboard.com

2015 10 09 CognaLearn Logo

COGNALEARN PTE. LTD.

c/o Duke-NUS Graduate Medical School Singapore

8 College Road, #6-40 Singapore 169857

+65 9777 3201

mailto:[log in to unmask]

www.cognalearn.com

cid:image001.png@01D1E8F4.827401C0

To unsubscribe from the TEAMLEARNING-L list, please click here.