Here is the description from one of the students who appears to be the target.

"Okay I have some issues with my group. I am not included. Why am I just saying something? Well I could not come to you saying they will not play with me!! (SMILE)

My group have meetings without me. I had no idea what was going to be talked about at the listening party. Why am I not talking to my group? I did. The work was then divided.

I finished with my favorite podcast. Personality/ Hiding behind clothes. Upon analyzing my questions to send to the group. "X said Y and Z will conduct the podcast". Now back to the old crap. No communication.?"

Annetta Dolowitz, MSW, MPH