From: Team-Based Learning <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Michael Buck <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sunday, November 20, 2016 7:58:15 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Question on student feedback

All,

I am looking for a student evaluation of teaching, student feedback, student assessment....whatever one might call it....that would be a valid/reliable tool that might help to collect data on students experience with TBL.  I took my first shot at redesigning a course, have collected data that I can compare outcomes to last years cohort but also want to use a survey that might be better aligned with TBL and students experiences.

Does anybody have anything that they are willing to share?

Thanks

Mike

Michael Buck PhD, PT, ATC, Cert MDT, CSCS
Acting Associate Dean School of Health Sciences and Human Performance
Coordinator of the Ithaca Seminar Program
Clinical Associate Professor
Department of Physical Therapy
Ithaca College
Ithaca, New York 14850

This message (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is non-public, proprietary, privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law or may constitute as attorney work product. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, notify us immediately by telephone and (i) destroy this message if a facsimile or (ii) delete this message immediately if this is an electronic communication. Thank you.