Hi Graeme

Yes that has been our experience too although we have not tried the bogus question yet!  We too have run TBL for a number of years but feel we have been good on process and selling the value of the appeal element to the students.  When I went back to the review the appeals it was clear that the added value was not evident!  As a team we have decided not to use this element for at least the next two years.

Thanks to all for your comments – it is interesting and perhaps something we could explore in a more formal method?

Best wishes

Jenny

Dr Jenny Morris (SFHEA)

Associate Professor (Senior Lecturer) in Health Studies

School of Nursing & Midwifery

Faculty of Health & Human Sciences

Knowledge Spa

Treliske