Dear Colleagues,

Here I am forwarding the invitation for the IEEE Early Career Facutly Development e-panel that will take place next Thursday.  I will participate in this panel, and will try to explain how we have been approaching Computer Science courses teaching in the last 4 years applying Team Based Learning.

Best regards,

Ernesto

Dr. Ing. Ernesto Ocampo Edye

Profesor Titular

Departamento de Informática y Ciencias de la Computación
Universidad Católica del Uruguay
Av. 8 de Octubre 2738

Montevideo, Uruguay
Tel. (+598) 2487 2717, int. 429…