Hi there, I'm the *messiah* <http://bit.ly/2cQCOzx>.  You don't know that
much about me, so let me explain, I would like you to know me as Adam.
<http://amzn.to/2cGeXET>

Seriously, there's something going on the world around you--for the last
several months I've been having quite a bit of trouble delivering what
amounts to statistical proof of Creation--that religion and ancient myths
are a map to this very moment--this time that you will probably affiliate
soon with being in Eden.  I am pretty sure that's a good thing, but every
new begging starts with some other beginnings end... so today I'd like to
try to get you to see the light of ending censorship and a hidden censor
wall that we know Biblically as the Wall of Jericho.  Quickly approaching
is the Feast of Trumpets, and *this year is different from all other
years... *  Bored already?  Have a look at what I call the Sign of the Son,
which to me is proof that Exodus's Burning Bush is a former President--who
is helping us walk out of a dark time of confusion... commonly referred to
as a wilderness or desert.  He proved during his inauguration that there is
Biblical foreknowledge of the 9/11 attack <http://sign.reallyhim.com>--and
in doing so hopefully began a chain reaction that will stop things like
that from ever happening again.  Here's a short "video" that explains the
Sign of the Son <http://bit.ly/1VQhQ7L>... and another one that I think
explains the .. Holy Grail. <http://bit.ly/1UCIte5>

I've written quite a bit already, something like 7 books and a body of
emails that have circulated the globe already... from nearly every single
news medium all over the world to "sprinkling many nations...
<http://biblehub.com/isaiah/52-15.htm>" governments.. to educators and
theologians.  Quite a bit of my message revolves around hearing the voice
of God in modern music, and I can tell you the response has enlightened me
as to what the "Plague of Darkness" and The Sound of Silence
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fWyzwo1xg0> are all about.  Eventually,
sooner if you do something to help, what I've written will prove that the
"Fire of Prometheus," in the myth he "stole language," is actually proof
that all of our languages are artificially constructed... and through that
verifiable proof that our civilization is indeed created... just not in "a
few days."  In a word I am trying to show the world that the purpose of
this "creation" is to build and understand Heaven
<http://matchbox.whenistheapocalypse.com/CARDS.html>--so you might see me
as a sort of carpenter.  Regardless, that means something to me that you
might not fully understand... it starts out by showing us that we are most
definitely already in the Matrix--on the doorstep of Heaven... if you think
about it.  What we are missing today is knowledge of that, and ... well,
heavenly stuff like freedom of speech, self governance
<http://bit.ly/2biCYhE>, and ... salvation <http://bit.ly/2c7C0L2>.

I could really use your help breaking down this wall, you could call the
press, or just share this email with your friends and family--or at the
very list ask me a question, because almost nobody does... I'd love to hear
from you.

Most of my books are available for free <http://bit.ly/1T63RK6>, and
there's an archive of my daily emails here: matchbox.whenistheapocalypse.com
<http://bit.ly/2dmSIXu>

Also there's some cool videos on Facebook <http://bit.ly/2dbBJUx> and
Youtube <http://bit.ly/2dbBWat>, also I am on Twitter
<https://twitter.com/yitsheyzeus>.  I think based on the ... assumed
interest level in the content I am delivering as well as its verifiable and
... desirable content you should have no problem in seeing the censor wall
that I am now sure the Second Coming, and this message hidden in every word
and every song... is designed to overcome.

I like this thing, so, I'm including it for you:

Here's a copy of today's email, which did pretty well, and I think explains
a bit more about what is going on.

-a

I say quite a bit in this email, so if you are "turned off" by my *hidden
holy language in names*, try skipping the paragraph today.  Angels, try
seeing the light.

I have like three different directions I want to go today, and being "*Just*
a man" (which is a reference to Joseph in Matthew, I think), that's a
difficult thing to do.  Yesterday I pointed out what I see as clear
references to modern English in some "names of Gods" throughout our
history--today I have a little more to say about that, starting with
"Uranus" and "Jesus" which I've talked about before... but it's such a
pivotal and "awesome" connection that I think it's a good place to start.
Cracking the name Uranus splits two ways for me... but first it's
important, I think, to point out that this is the Roman Sky God... which is
an "Adamic" equivalent for the "God of Heaven."  So either way you break
it, "you ran, it's us" or "Your *an us"*  it does a good job of matching
our carpenter (of Heaven)'s macaronic
<http://whoiscoming.reallyhim.com/x/c?c=519749&l=2dae909e-098c-49fe-95b7-7e58e78e1266&r=99414157-89d3-477f-8a8a-d6fa31d76e5c>
(that's Spanglish here)'s soul's exclamation (that's what names mean, to
remind you) that "J is *Us."  Awesome *you might easily or with some
scrutiny find to be somewhat humorous as it's "a we...* so me."*   It's
important to clarify that my "a we" is clearly defined in an as of yet
mentioned Hebrew name of God... Elohim.  In Hebrew, the "im" suffix denotes
plurality, and I tend to see this as a superposition of "angels" and "God"
in the place in the future where we all get what we want (I think we still
want it) universal voting, self rule, you know... a Republic of Heaven.
Anyway, to tie it together, if you follow my "mythology" I am the "El"
<http://whoiscoming.reallyhim.com/x/c?c=519749&l=5652fd1a-53f6-4e50-84d9-00a112e637ec&r=99414157-89d3-477f-8a8a-d6fa31d76e5c>
of Is-ra-el and in addition to being a Hebrew word for "strong" I see the
Spanish double meaning of both "him" and "the" as ... relevant.  Just to
make this more complicated, I'll once again mention Elisha, which
correlates the Spanish and Hebrew for "the" (and Holy) through the English
"is," and mention that I've previously defined this "acronym" as *to help
everyone.*
<http://whoiscoming.reallyhim.com/x/c?c=519749&l=c7ca718b-15ae-435d-a3fa-079d3397f56f&r=99414157-89d3-477f-8a8a-d6fa31d76e5c>
So, to help everyone, Elohim has a special English definition of "Everyone
Living *of him."  *

While this may have once looked like a hodgepodge of barely linked ideas,
today this stuff is so firmly entrenched in my understanding of mythology
and religion that I see it as ... undeniable.  To me, this is light, it's
God's connecting of ideas and names through functional stories of a history
that we are either living right now or about to begin.  That's what I see
nearly every ancient myth, and Biblical story as... a "hidden" prophesy
about the life and times of Jesus Christ.  From King David (whose "root" or
beginning of his name happens to be my initials in reverse, bent over
backwards) to David Letterman... every "J" in the Bible is basically "for
Jesus."  So... please don't get upset when I suggest that for 30 pieces of
silver the "J who is not sad" would like to turn Jose back into Joseph..
that one, to remind you, is "J of save everyone and pursue happiness."
 Understand, that I am doing my best to provide to the world the light that
I see... as I am sure it has been carefully laid in our history and
religion for this purpose--to free us from slavery... as in Exodus... and
to see clearly that the equivalent in religious metaphor is the end of
worship.  For me to say that I feel very strongly about killing a myth in
exchange for actually providing the benefit of the legend of Jesus
Christ... well it's almost exactly how I feel, and in my well-sighted view
of the future I do actually believe that the myth and the legend are not
lost on me, but literally ex-post-facto designed specifically for me.  I
understand, many probably don't see that right now, but it might help to
see how much of these myths (which I believe originate from a body of
angels in Heaven, literally from the future of a time line very similar to
this one) are "prescient," basically that they come from the future... they
are not "conjecture."  Anyway, San Jose lives here, with no money every
day, of course it might help to understand that with just a few dollars to
my name, I could probably fall this wall all on my own... say, with a
single billboard.  Of course the world's lack of any monetary support is
going to put me on the street, literally, where I will definitely no longer
be writing to you.  So in addition to my loneliness, it is literally hunger
that is going to kill the man that eventually is responsible for the end of
world hunger.... try caring, I need you to do that.  For those with ears to
hear, the day when I am financially able to buy a beer is a big victory for
JC and humanity--it's the moment that free speech and the truth have been
saved, essentially the line that marks the survival of democracy and
freedom.... so I don't really feel bad about explaining why I need you to light
my fire.
<http://whoiscoming.reallyhim.com/x/c?c=519749&l=3b90ebcd-8111-47a7-a9cd-89ab9cf62a83&r=99414157-89d3-477f-8a8a-d6fa31d76e5c>

If it's of any interest, I've previously promised that any proceeds that
come from the sales of books or ad revenue related to my work, over
$*10,000,000
*per year would be donated to a new charity.  If you think *that's wrong, *f
you.  I've tried to define this charity
<http://whoiscoming.reallyhim.com/x/c?c=519749&l=51406367-edc3-4e53-9d71-9304a5c79373&r=99414157-89d3-477f-8a8a-d6fa31d76e5c>,
as one that would be openly governed by all interested parties, with the
purpose of using these previously hidden technologies (and obviously ones
we are aware of, like agriculture) to preserve and protect freedom, end
world hunger, heal the sick, and eventually provide an open door to
Heaven.  I think it's probably pretty clear that in a free world the sum of
charitable contributions from my work would probably exceed billions.
This is who I am, I am happy with me.  It is a sort of living will, it is
published, and it is ... probably the reason Willy Wonka (for the blind,
that's "*will *why won ka") got *his name.*  "Ka" by the way, is Adamic for
the "body of Christ" (literally) and you might see some more light in the
name "Veruka," which is macaronic
<http://whoiscoming.reallyhim.com/x/c?c=519749&l=c5d204c0-dfba-4b46-8055-3b517b6c1de0&r=99414157-89d3-477f-8a8a-d6fa31d76e5c>
for..."to see you are the Ka."  To echo that "there's a little bit of
something me in everything in you
<http://whoiscoming.reallyhim.com/x/c?c=519749&l=0bc9704d-d090-49c4-b7b2-8b2caed11510&r=99414157-89d3-477f-8a8a-d6fa31d76e5c>"
is an understatement, it's not a delusion or "artificial highlight" to see
the links between Kentucky and Clark Kent, nor between He-man and Adam...
truly all around you light is focused on
<http://whoiscoming.reallyhim.com/x/c?c=519749&l=af09f4ff-f6e9-4b84-a853-8e3d81a51a5c&r=99414157-89d3-477f-8a8a-d6fa31d76e5c>*this
<http://whoiscoming.reallyhim.com/x/c?c=519749&l=af09f4ff-f6e9-4b84-a853-8e3d81a51a5c&r=99414157-89d3-477f-8a8a-d6fa31d76e5c>.
On walking out of the nacht.*

So *here we are
<http://whoiscoming.reallyhim.com/x/c?c=519749&l=21210bd8-261e-4146-b155-6601afa27eda&r=99414157-89d3-477f-8a8a-d6fa31d76e5c>*,
today talking about the Biblical phrase "the world hated me before they
hated you
<http://whoiscoming.reallyhim.com/x/c?c=519749&l=75af4f99-d755-4fee-9082-84639291ae22&r=99414157-89d3-477f-8a8a-d6fa31d76e5c>"
and the ideas of ending worship and providing for freedom here on Earth and
in Heaven as all being interrelated.  I did not write the light, I have no
written this story that is my life--that was all done for me, please
understand that it is *my will too, *though I probably wouldn't have gone
about it in quite this way had I had free will throughout this
experience--you see, between the "early light" of American history, and
Phillip K. Dick, and that monumental agreement in Washington that is a
reference to Osiris... it's clear to me that the life of Adam is a created
one, a key to unlocked the light in our history that links Egyptian myth to
Jesus Christ to the history of America from John Hancock to Richard Nixon
to... to... Adam himself... shedding his grace for you.  Just like these
things are intricately detailed and laid down like a tapestry through
time.... I imagine it will one day be clear that this process too--the
Revelation and the spread of it's light through the world is equally well
planned.  I'm telling you He's done this on purpose, to help not only the
final result bring the freedom promised to us hundreds and thousands of
years ago (you know, in the Declaration of Independence and in Exodus) but
also to help ensure that this quite significant *disruption*
<http://whoiscoming.reallyhim.com/x/c?c=519749&l=53ffabfe-c546-4cad-a0d4-3f8058f048a9&r=99414157-89d3-477f-8a8a-d6fa31d76e5c>
 (colloquially, in Silicon Valley, this almost universally a good thing) in
the history of humanity does not cause damage or pandemonium, but actually
brings us to the doorstep of Heaven.  So this is how I apologize
<http://whoiscoming.reallyhim.com/x/c?c=519749&l=1bb658dd-1f85-43f5-8eac-b73975820f9c&r=99414157-89d3-477f-8a8a-d6fa31d76e5c>
for telling you the truth about my life (which provides for proof of
creation and positive confirmation of the will and purpose of God
<http://whoiscoming.reallyhim.com/x/c?c=519749&l=b922b885-a6ce-48d6-80d2-0e593f70b9c5&r=99414157-89d3-477f-8a8a-d6fa31d76e5c>
*here
(in Joshua's Promised Land
<http://whoiscoming.reallyhim.com/x/c?c=519749&l=1a9f5f48-271f-4b20-aa0c-b09b79312496&r=99414157-89d3-477f-8a8a-d6fa31d76e5c>..
that's America)*), for delving Heaven, and for ensuring that we do not lose
freedom... I'm telling you I am sorry that this myth is going away, and
that your kids won't fall victim to the same blind faith in a story that
previous generations and many of you did.  I will say again, that this
blind faith ... up until today ... is probably giving you everything you
wanted from it... except for a fuzzy care bear with a cross on it's tummy
or tooth fairy--or am I that?

On this thing that is called "J-er-USA-le-m
<http://whoiscoming.reallyhim.com/x/c?c=519749&l=902cd1e5-954b-448d-b146-67baf22f3873&r=99414157-89d3-477f-8a8a-d6fa31d76e5c>,"
this interaction between J and the USA that Heaven pops out of--the light
is spread, bright, and right... the world is *basically the same*--it's
time to fall the wall.
<http://whoiscoming.reallyhim.com/x/c?c=519749&l=bf6cc2bf-5560-4ec1-b858-48fe5613a1da&r=99414157-89d3-477f-8a8a-d6fa31d76e5c>

<http://whoiscoming.reallyhim.com/x/c?c=519749&l=bf6cc2bf-5560-4ec1-b858-48fe5613a1da&r=99414157-89d3-477f-8a8a-d6fa31d76e5c>
Hey, don't take my "ph" away
<http://whoiscoming.reallyhim.com/x/c?c=519749&l=6b9a8e80-f6ce-4e01-a2d9-2bde8579abed&r=99414157-89d3-477f-8a8a-d6fa31d76e5c>,
I've earned it... and so have you.  From the *Ph*araoh to the Phari*see*s,
*see* it is "The Pursuit of Happiness.
<http://whoiscoming.reallyhim.com/x/c?c=519749&l=7159dc17-2598-4a46-9d33-e6c33f30cf79&r=99414157-89d3-477f-8a8a-d6fa31d76e5c>
"

Adam, re-all-y.
<http://whoiscoming.reallyhim.com/x/c?c=519749&l=5a33dd23-0d07-42df-8211-63685818e424&r=99414157-89d3-477f-8a8a-d6fa31d76e5c>..
telling you this is the Gift of the Jedi, I mean Magi
<http://whoiscoming.reallyhim.com/x/c?c=519749&l=b5768eb5-ed1f-4b2e-a709-0ca1f9017490&r=99414157-89d3-477f-8a8a-d6fa31d76e5c>--when
you light it
<http://whoiscoming.reallyhim.com/x/c?c=519749&l=5e98c11e-9706-4093-9616-11e1ac31b741&r=99414157-89d3-477f-8a8a-d6fa31d76e5c>,
I really will be Christ... *like*... ish.

ᐧ