Try Judy Paterson at University of Auckland

Here is link to her TBL in math latest article

http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/0020739X.2011.613487

Jim Sibley

Author of Getting Started with Team-Based Learning
Visit my website at learntbl.ca<http://learntbl.ca>

Sorry for brief message -sent from my iPad