Jim

Don’t search.  I will get the info and will correspond with [log in to unmask]

Thanks

John

From: Sibley, James Edward
Sent: Friday, July 8, 2016 3:04 PM
To: Team-Based Learning <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Spiridonoff, Sophie <[log in to unmask]>; Li Yan <[log in to unmask]>; Howie, John <[log in to unmask]>; Sibley, James Edward <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: CIVL 311 - rollover and add instructor

Hi

You get the fastest service by sending requests to [log in to unmask]

Please send Li Yan details….CWL or employee number

We will search the system… for Li Yan….without an employee number or CWL…we might not be able to add him

Jim

Jim Sibley

Director

http://cis.apsc.ubc.ca/

Faculty of Applied Science
University of British Columbia

CEME 1214-6250 Applied Science Lane
Vancouver, BC Canada
V6T 1Z4
Phone 604.822.9241
Email: [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]

Check out my book Getting Started with Team–Based Learning

Check out my TBL website at www.learntbl.ca

© Copyright 2015, Jim Sibley, All rights reserved The information contained in this e-mail message and any attachments (collectively "message") is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient (or recipients) named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this message in error and that any review, use, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail, and delete the message
.