Hello everyone,

On behalf of the Team-Based Learning Collaborative (TBLC), I'd like to announce that we are now accepting workshop abstracts for the upcoming 2017 TBLC Meeting in Orlando, FL from March 2-4.

Workshops will be accepted within one of three tracks:
  • Fundamentals Track
  • Innovations & Applications track
  • Scholarship & Research Track
Proposals are to be submitted online using the online submission form found here by July 15, 2016.

If you have any questions or issues submitting your workshop information, please let me know at [log in to unmask].

Thank you,

Danielle Inscoe
Account Manager

Team-Based Learning Collaborative
c/o JulNet Solutions, LLC
1404 1/2 Adams Avenue
Huntington, WV 25704  U.S.A.

T: 304.208.8011 Ext 705
F: 304.523.9701

Website: teambasedlearning.org
Facebook: facebook.com/teambasedlearning

To unsubscribe from the TEAMLEARNING-L list, please click here.