Dear Joy,

Having just completed a gallery walk in an auditorium classroom I do have some sympathy for automating it as it is problematic to move 90 folks around in that environment. However, I do think there's something to be said for having students stand up and moving around :) unless folks have health or other issues that prevent them moving around.

Manda

Dr. Amanda Rees
Professor of Geography, Department of History and Geography
Tel: (706) 507 8358            Fax: (706) 507-8362
E-mail: [log in to unmask]      Web: http://columbusstate.academia.edu/AmandaRees

Coordinator: Columbus Community Geography Center

Mailing Address:
Department of History and Geography, Columbus State University
4225 University Avenue, Columbus, GA 31907, U.S.A.

Office Location:
901 Front Avenue,Yancey Center at One Arsenal Place
Room 350  (campus map)