Hi Joy

We also use Clickshare in one of our TBL rooms and SMART Sync from Smart Tech in another

I’ll show you how we use them when I see you next month

Best wishes

Simon

Simon Tweddell BPharm FRPharmS FHEA

Senior Lecturer in Pharmacy Practice

University of Bradford

Bradford

BD7 1DP

Tel. 01274 235241

e-mail [log in to unmask]

National Teaching Fellow

Certified Consultant-Trainer in Team-Based Learning