Joy. I do this a lot at the University of Bradford, UK. We have two TBL rooms equipped with screens. Sometimes I provide a digital template for groups to work with e.g. the bare bones of a behaviour change model. I get students to upload their work to a Blackboard discussion board, so the whole group can access everyone's work later. Also you can then download to review, rather than walking round tables. Jon

Hi all,

Our new TBL room has been fitted with one computer screen for each team and we wondered if there is any-one who has done a digital gallery walk?

Instead of walking around they look at the other team’ products through their own screen or we could have students walk around and look at other team’s screens.

We are worried it might not be as effective and take away on the energy in the room. Who knows if a digital gallery walk is as effective as one on paper?

Thanks!

Joy (from the stone age, obviously)

To unsubscribe from the TEAMLEARNING-L list, please click here.

To unsubscribe from the TEAMLEARNING-L list, please click here.