Dear Colleagues

I'm planning to ask my students to review the applications they've completed this semester. I realized that in some applications students had taken a divide and conquer approach and I'd like to redesign then so that is less likely to happen.  I realize I'm going to need some fellow TBL "mentorial" assistance with this too but I'd also like hear what other colleagues might be doing.

Has anyone developed a quick set of questions for students to evaluate the effectiveness of TBL applications?

Manda

Dr. Amanda Rees
Professor of Geography, Department of History and Geography
Tel: (706) 507 8358            Fax: (706) 507-8362
E-mail: [log in to unmask]      Web: http://columbusstate.academia.edu/AmandaRees

Coordinator: Columbus Community Geography Center

Mailing Address:
Department of History and Geography, Columbus State University
4225 University Avenue, Columbus, GA 31907, U.S.A.

Office Location:
901 Front Avenue,Yancey Center at One Arsenal Place
Room 350  (campus map)

To unsubscribe from the TEAMLEARNING-L list, please click here.