Hello everyone,

On behalf of the Team-Based Learning Collaborative (TBLC), I'd like to announce that the 2016 TBLC Meeting Archives are now available on the TBLC website! The 2016 Meeting was held March 3-5 at the Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town in Albuquerque, New Mexico.

To access the Meeting Archives, visit the TBLC website (www.teambasedlearning.org), go to “Events” in the top menu bar, and then click on “Conferences” from the drop down menu. Here, we have listed the previous TBLC meetings including the 2016 meeting. Clicking on “2016 – Albuquerque, New Mexico” will take you to information on the 2016 meeting.

We look forward to seeing you next year in Orlando!

Danielle Inscoe
Account Manager

Team-Based Learning Collaborative
c/o JulNet Solutions, LLC
1404 1/2 Adams Avenue
Huntington, WV 25704  U.S.A.

T: 304.208.8011 Ext 705
F: 304.523.9701

Website: teambasedlearning.org
Facebook: facebook.com/teambasedlearning

To unsubscribe from the TEAMLEARNING-L list, please click here.