Hello everyone,

On behalf of the Team-Based Learning Collaborative (TBLC), I would like to congratulate the 2016 TBLC Grant Recipients.

We received the most submissions to date. There were 14 submissions, and we are happy to congratulate the following on receiving grants from TBLC this year:

  • Judith Ainsworth (University of Florida):  Team-Based Learning in Communication Courses for Accounting Graduates: Investigating Student Engagement, Accountability, and Satisfaction
  • Cynthia Standley (University of Arizona College of Medicine – Phoenix): Get Our of the Lecture Hall! Assessment of Student Learning and Communication Skills Moving From Lecture to Team Based Learning
  • Kristin Janke (University of Minnesota College of Pharmacy): Quality Indicators in TBL Application Activities
If you would like to submit a proposal for a TBLC grant for 2017, keep your eyes peeled for the email later this fall!

Thank you,

Danielle Inscoe
Account Manager

Team-Based Learning Collaborative
c/o JulNet Solutions, LLC
1404 1/2 Adams Avenue
Huntington, WV 25704  U.S.A.

T: 304.208.8011 Ext 705
F: 304.523.9701

Website: teambasedlearning.org
Facebook: facebook.com/teambasedlearning

To unsubscribe from the TEAMLEARNING-L list, please click here.