Hello everyone,

On behalf of the Team-Based Learning Collaborative (TBLC), we would like to
extend our congratulations to 11 individuals who have completed all
requirements to become a TBLC Certified Trainer-Consultant over the last
year.

The graduates for 2016 are:

Dr. Janna Chimeli
Dr. Hugh Clements-Jewery
Dr. Lorrie Comeford
Dr. Colleen Corte
Dr. Sandra Ehrlich
Dr. Lorna Finnegan
Dr. Abbas Hyderi
Dr Smita Krishnamurthy
Dr. Peggy Mohr
Dr. Jenny Morris
The TBLC Consultant-Trainer program is designed for those who want to
become certified by the TBLC as an expert educator and consultant for
faculty who are implementing TBL. The program begins with a six-hour
workshop at the annual meeting, and continues all year under the guidance
of an experienced mentor. Graduation and certification as a
trainer-consultant require fulfillment of six competencies. Please join us
in congratulating them!

Thank you,

Danielle Inscoe
Account Manager

Team-Based Learning Collaborative
c/o JulNet Solutions, LLC
1404 1/2 Adams Avenue
Huntington, WV 25704  U.S.A.

T: 304.208.8011 Ext 705
F: 304.523.9701

Website: teambasedlearning.org <http://www.teambasedlearning.org>
Facebook: facebook.com/teambasedlearning
<http://www.facebook.com/teambasedlearning>