Hello,

I’m a Lecturer with the Department of Occupational Science and Occupational Therapy at UBC and am currently teaching a course in program development using TBL for our Master of Occupational Therapy students.

I’m looking to revamp the peer evaluation form that was previously used. Specifically, I’d like about 5 items (i.e. not too long) and a straightforward rubric to share with students.

I’d appreciate any sharing of evaluation forms and rubrics you’ve found useful.

Thank you in advance.

Best,

Katie

Katie Lee Bunting, BSc, MScOT, OT (C)

Lecturer | Department of Occupational Science & Occupational Therapy

Faculty of Medicine | The University of British Columbia | Vancouver

T325 – 2211 Wesbrook Mall | Vancouver, BC Canada V6T 2B5

Phone 604 822 7165 | Fax 604 822 7624

[log in to unmask] | www.osot.ubc.ca

To unsubscribe from the TEAMLEARNING-L list, please click here.