Hello everyone,

I would like to remind everyone about the 2016 TBLC Meeting that will be held in Albuquerque, New Mexico on March 3-5.

The Early Bird Deadline is January 15. Currently, registration is $360/$470 for member/non-member. After the Early Bird Deadline, rates will increase to $410/$520 for member/non-member registration. Be sure to register before this deadline to receive the reduced rate!

The TBLC attendee room rate is $149 per night at the Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town. The special room rate is for the nights of March 3-5, 2016. This special rate will only be available until February 8, 2016.

After February 8, the hotel cannot guarantee a room for TBLC attendees, so be sure to book your hotel before the cut off!

To make your reservations, please call the hotel's reservation line directly at 505-843-6300.

If you have any questions or concerns, please be sure to let us know at [log in to unmask].

We're looking forward to seeing you in New Mexico!

Danielle Inscoe-Lively
Account Manager

Team-Based Learning Collaborative
c/o JulNet Solutions, LLC
1404 1/2 Adams Avenue
Huntington, WV 25704  U.S.A.

T: 304.208.8011 Ext 705
F: 304.523.9701

Website: tblcollaborative.org

To unsubscribe from the TEAMLEARNING-L list, please click here.