Greetings TBLers,

I am in the process of converting my "Religion in America" class from lecture based to TBL. I am wondering if there are any other religious studies scholars out there who have attempted something similar and would be interested in talking over strategies.

Happy to compile responses for the list if it would be of interest.

Thanks!

Robin Veldman

Assistant Professor of Religious Studies

Iowa State University

To unsubscribe from the TEAMLEARNING-L list, please click here.