My colleague Roxanne Harde just published an article on how she implemented TBL in her ecofeminist literature course:

Harde, Roxanne (2015) "Team-based Learning in the Humanities Classroom: “Women’s Environmental Writing” as a Case Study," The Canadian Journal for the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning: Vol. 6: Iss. 3, Article 11.
Available at: http://ir.lib.uwo.ca/cjsotl_rcacea/vol6/iss3/11

Cheers,

Neil

Neil Haave, PhD
Associate Professor, Biology
Managing Editor, CELT
Vice-President, AIBA

University of Alberta, Augustana Faculty
Rm C155, Science Wing, Classroom Building, Augustana Campus
4901 - 46 Avenue, Camrose, AB, CANADA   T4V 2R3

"We do not learn from experience . . . we learn from reflecting on experience" - John Dewey

To unsubscribe from the TEAMLEARNING-L list, please click here.