Hi Molly,

I keep an online list of SoTL journals at this URL:
https://sites.google.com/a/ualberta.ca/sotlhe-resources/home

You might find an appropriate journal listed there for you paper.

Cheers

Neil

*Neil Haave, PhD*
Associate Professor, Biology
Managing Editor, *CELT
<http://celt.uwindsor.ca/ojs/leddy/index.php/CELT/index>*
Vice-President, AIBA
<http://www2.mtroyal.ca/~tnickle/AIBA/AIBA_website/AIBA.html>
Faculty Affiliate, CTL
<http://uofa.ualberta.ca/centre-for-teaching-and-learning/about-ctl/people/faculty-affiliates>
McCalla Professor
<http://uofa.ualberta.ca/centre-for-teaching-and-learning/awards/mccalla-professorships>

University of Alberta, Augustana Faculty
Rm C155, Science Wing, Classroom Building, Augustana Campus
4901 - 46 Avenue, Camrose, AB, CANADA   T4V 2R3

email <[log in to unmask]> | Augustana dossier
<http://www.augustana.ualberta.ca/profs/nhaave/> | Google+
<https://www.google.com/+NeilHaave> | blog
<http://activelylearning2teach.blogspot.ca/> | Twitter
<https://twitter.com/nhaave> | LinkedIn
<https://ca.linkedin.com/in/neilhaave>

"*We do not learn from experience . . . we learn from reflecting on
experience*" - John Dewey