Hi

When you say weights....go you mean grade weights?

Jim

Jim Sibley

Sorry for brief message -sent from my iPad

On Nov 18, 2015, at 6:16 PM, Andrea Altice <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hello,
I teach Introductory Nutrition and I am considering starting TBL.  I have bought and read Jim Sibley's book.  If there is anyone that would share a simple method for the weights I would appreciate it,  I have read the chapter on it, but would appreciate any further simple methods.
Also, if anyone is willing to share their syllabus that teaches nutrition or a related subject close to nutrition I would appreciate it.
Andrea Altice, MS, RD/LD

To unsubscribe from the TEAMLEARNING-L list, please click here.

To unsubscribe from the TEAMLEARNING-L list, please click here.