Hello Manda,

We are on the same schedule as in previous years and so just completed the review of workshop proposals.  You should be able to register in about two weeks, after we finalize the workshop line-up.

Since you need information this week, I am copying Julie and Danielle.  They should be able to provide registration and hotel costs.

Our meeting will be held at Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town, 800 Rio Grande Blvd, Albuquerque, NM 87104.  Phone # is 505-843-6300.

Thank you for your patience.  If we can help with anything else, please let us know.

Tatyana Pashnyak and Maria Sheakley, 2016 TBLC Meeting Co-Chairs

Tatyana Pashnyak

Associate Professor

Medical Administrative Technology

Health Information Technology