Great stuff Amanda. Dovetails wonderfully with the upcoming module on
social interaction in my Gaming Reality course.
It's now part of the "readings" for RAP 3.
Much appreciated.

Alex Jurkat
INF 496/596 Gaming Reality: Information, Process, and Engagement
<https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0ByepKCK6VY0IflFaN0FleS12UFBjQUl4M2FhZ01KZEFGSWpxYWNnYWU0MWlSS0lYVG5YSFk&usp=sharing>
Informatics Department
University at Albany