Alison

No show, no grade :). If Rey aren't there to work with the team them they aren't there to sign the team application sheet, at least in my class.  I also have a team folder that I keep team grades on so everyone can see their team grade activities.  And folks that don't show get a big zero.  It's a good "stick."

Does that need to be in the syllabus?

Manda

Dr. Amanda Rees
Professor of Geography