It will be interesting to see what this team does as the semester progresses. Will this bad score prompt them to work harder or give up? Jo

Jo Clemmons EdD, Director
Center for Teaching & Learning
Point Loma Nazarene University
619-849-2965

On Wed, Sep 30, 2015 at 7:49 AM, Janet Stamatel <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
The same thing happened to me this week.  The team scored 52%.  As I was listening in on their discussion, I knew it was going to be a disaster.  I was surprised at how badly it was going until I saw the individual scores.  Students in this team scored between 30-50% on the individual portion so it's no surprise that they couldn't pull it together for the team part.  I suspect they will have learned a lesson from this experience and will be better prepared next time.