From: Team-Based Learning [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Neil Haave
Sent: September-30-15 1:24 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Shocked

There must be something in the air all over North America this week. I also had a student team score only 58% on a tRAT today. But, similar to Janet, this team score was higher than their individual scores. I have never had a team score so poorly on a tRAT. To put it in perspective the other teams scored from 80-95% on the tRAT. So just one team struggling with this section of the course.

Cheers

Neil

Neil Haave, PhD

Associate Professor, Biology

Managing Editor, CELT

Vice-President, AIBA

University of Alberta, Augustana Faculty

Rm C155, Science Wing, Classroom Building, Augustana Campus

4901 - 46 Avenue, Camrose, AB, CANADA   T4V 2R3

"We do not learn from experience . . . we learn from reflecting on experience" - John Dewey