Hello,
Over a month ago I asked for assistance with application activities from this group and got some great tips/resources. Thanks again to all who helped me out. So today I come looking for assistance again. I'll repeat the context:  I'm part of a small group charged with pilot testing TBL with first and second year medical students in a Canadian University. One aspect of the research associated with the project involves using student focus groups to assess opinions, attitudes and perceptions of the TBL process.  The University's research application requires a list of possible questions for the focus groups. I'm wondering if anyone in this group has used focus groups to gain students' perceptions of experiences with TBL. If indeed you have, would you be willing to able to share some or all of your focus group questions with me. Any help will be greatly appreciated,
Judy Buchanan