Hi all,

I’ve had an email from a faculty member at the Plymouth College of Art in the UK.

The question was "Is there anyone in the world using TBL in Art and Design courses?"

I said I’d ask and let her know. Please let me know if you are or if you know someone who is.

Many thanks

Simon

Title: University of Bradford - Description: University of Bradford

Simon Tweddell

Senior Lecturer in Pharmacy Practice Bradford School of Pharmacy

National Teaching Fellow  Consultant-Trainer in Team-Based Learning

Centre for Educational Development

+44 (0) 1274 235241

www.twitter.com/simontweddell

www.bradford.ac.uk

simon.tweddell

To unsubscribe from the TEAMLEARNING-L list, please click here.