From: Team-Based Learning <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Amy Svirsky <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Saturday, August 15, 2015 at 9:43 PM
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: growth mindset activities, particularly addressing math and science fears

Hi!

While this link may geared to P-12, there may be ideas that could be adapted for higher ed.

https://www.khanacademy.org/coach-res/reference-for-coaches/how-to/a/growth-mindset-lesson-plan

Amy Svirsky
500 Haskell Place
Delmar, NY 12054
518.860.5914

On Aug 14, 2015, at 2:36 PM, James Latham <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I teach introductory economics and am looking for similar materials. Eddy Chi recently introduced me to Carol Dwecks work on Growth Mindset.

I would greatly appreciate activities to incorporate into my classes. I believe this topic aligns very well with TBL, as much of the opposition to TBL is due to fear of looking bad in front of peers.

James "Michael" Latham, Ph.D.
Professor of Economics
Business & Computer Systems
Collin College